Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Laughter

Ever since they changed my shift at work, I've been coming home between 6pm and 7pm. I have dinner with my husband, have a cup of greentea, check my e-mails, run on the treadmill and then watch some TV while I do little things on the laptop but today, I caught this show called Just For Laughs that aired on ABC between 8 and 9 and it made me stop all the things I was doing and took my full attention. I laughed so hard! But quietly since my husband was trying to sleep. The show is from Canada and it's about hilarious pranks. I don't easily laugh at obvious things. But I've noticed that shows like Friends, Seinfeld, The King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond and That's So Raven (Disney) actually makes me laugh out loud. I laugh at the silly things. I've been listening to a few audio clips of Dane Cook and the late Mitch Hedberg too. I never really gave other comedians a chance. I used to just watch Carlos Mencia and then got really bored of him. My husband took me to the Comedy Zone to see him 2 years ago and that was when he was really good but he hasn't done anything new since. I love to laugh! And that's why my husband is so great to me, haha because he makes me laugh all the time. Laughter soothes me.

Here is a Just For Laughs clip from Youtube, hahaha:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, you made me laugh by the You tube movie! Lots of the programs you mention I know. I've watched them as well. A small world it is. I like comedy's to. Have you ever seen the English comedy's from keeping up appearances, mr. Bean, the Nanny? I love those show's. By the way... I doubt if the nanny is american...