Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Sunday at Starbucks.

I had breakfast this morning with my husband, a late breakfast... around 12PM. Well, it was pretty much a brunch. We watched Bridget Jones's Diary, the first one on, on television. He asked so many questions as to what was happening in the movie, it was questions that didn't make any sense to me. Haha. Maybe it was because I've seen the movie so many times and own the actual DVD, that, when he asked me questions, I just either shook my head or gave short answers. He knew I was a little annoyed by it. Haha.

So after a little brunch and some TV, we decided to go to Starbucks for his coffee. I brought my own mug of hot Greentea to sip on there. I don't drink Starbucks coffee at all. I used to get their frappachinos all the time but then really got sick of the taste. I don't like it at all. My last one was in Honolulu, Hawaii in September. I ordered one on that hot Summer day and never had one since then. But now, my husband is way into it... he drinks the coffee and the frappachinos. He didn't know how to order them and used to have me order for him all the time but now, he's got the hang of it.

We sat outside of the store, in the freezing cold, with our hot coffee and tea and talked. It was a good feeling. We haven't done something like that in awhile. We're usually at home with the TV running and we're both doing two different things. Hopefully, there will be other days like this. It doesn't necessarily have to be at the branded, green, coffee store though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bridget Jones, I love that movie. You should see Love Actually, it's an English movie as well. You'd love that movie!

Yeah... it's important to enjoy the little things like that you do together and take time for that. You Americans are sooo hurried all the time... hurrying your life is such a waste.