Sunday, February 3, 2008

"My Samsung" on 107.9 The Link

I entered a love poem contest Thursday, January 31, 2008 and they read my poem on the the air on the radio station 107.9 The Link, on Friday, February 1, 2008. The contest is the M&R Love Poem Contest that cannot be about a significant other, friend, family, loved one, etc., it has to be about something else you love. And here is mines below or you can download the clip of it:

http://geocities.com/ckphoung/mysamsung-020108.wma

"My Samsung"

It has only been a couple of months since we met,
But I’ve touched you in many ways, with no regrets

The only woman in your life that turns you on,
I must say, your charms, I fell upon

I embrace myself from the yearn to hold you in the palm of my hand..
Cause your love comes from my own fingertip commands.

You amaze me with your good size and ability to flip
And the way you easily go down in the pockets by my hips

The joy of pushing your many buttons, side way and upright
You love, in return, the silly things I write

In my car, I check to see if you are with me,
A day without you, I go through pure misery

While in public, you and I must be very discreet
You give me the options of: vibrate, a beep, no sound; that’s so sweet

And when at times, I do get bored and lonely,
Games to be played; I grab for you, my one and only.

Then I think, and smile, and remind myself - I am not alone
Oh, how I adore you, my black Samsung SCH u740 flip cell phone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good. I heard it on the radiofragment you've send me. But now I get to read it it's even better. Because now I understand what you are talking about from the start, haha. Your mobile phone!