Friday, January 18, 2008

The beginning.

Wow, I signed up for this 2 days ago for the fact that I wanted to begin my journal entries again. I've always owned a journal whether it was online or an actual spiral notebook. I love to throw down a couple of thoughts onto a piece of paper or just type up a little something.

2008 will be an interesting year for me. I am 25 years old now, 6 months into my marriage but still feel like a 16 years old! I even look younger for my age. I can't seem to be the typical serious 25 years old like some people are. I'm not necessarily immature but I love to joke, laugh and make a complete fool of myself when the time is right. I dance funny around my husband and hide from him upstairs and jump out and scare him just to laugh and have a good time.

I work at this 8 t o 5 office job that will probably lay me off pretty soon but that doesn't surprise me. They've been talking about changes for the past YEARS. I will be there for 5 years in April of this year. But I'm sure I won't make it for the full 5 years. I don't plan to stick around. Or maybe they will let me go before I even get a chance to find another path. Which, one way or the other is all fine and dandy for me. It's time for a change and maybe a little kick in the back will probably push me to make a change. I'm a little stubborn at times. I need to get off my ass. I feel like I am at a dead-end job! I remember working 2 jobs... one full-time, one part-time, 7 days a week and attending school as well and now, I am just down to working 1 job... an office job where sometimes, I just stare at the computer's screen for 8 hours straight and wonder why I'm even there. My desk phone doesn't even ring as much as it used to or at all. Funny how, it used to be a pain.. hearing it ring all time and how I dread picking it up because of "what and who" was on the other end of the line. Haha, that's another story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are as young as you feel, they always say in Holland. The younger the better. And believe me, lots of people pretent to be older, but can be crazy as well. They are just scared shit (this is how american say that???)

Funny how you talk about your job. Seems like you are getting bored over there.

Haha, now I've put comments on every post.