I had a 3 day weekend due to President's Day but I had to request off from work for that day. I spent it with my Mom, Mother in law and my husband most of the time. Saturday, my husband sat with me through 4 hours while I had my hair highlighted/foiled, washed, cut, blow dried and straightened and styled. And he had to run and get some gum for me to chew on while I was at the salon because I was getting queasy and only ate a small bowl of plain grits because of my stomach acting up. He then took me to a restaurant to eat and joke around, I only had soup. I have pictures of my hair being foiled but not any new photos of the actual hair style. But there's blonde everywhere, it looks fine, I wanted an actual shorter cut with a lot of layers but didn't go through with it. Maybe I will post photos up later.
Yesterday, we went to a school for an admission appointment to discuss some school plans. More about this later.
But I've had this bad stomach issue for 7 days already! I've been eating and throwing up. I've had these crazy headaches that causes me to be very nauseous and it would lead me to throwing up after I eat. I can't eat as much and have to be careful with what I eat because if not, I end up barfing. It's a pain. I don't know what it is... maybe a stomach virus or I ate something bad or something but it wasn't a good feeling the first few days. It is going away slowly though. I've been taking all sorts of medicine for my stomach and nausea. Does any of it work? We'll soon find out.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know you have heard this before, but, you aren't pregnant are you??
Heeyyy Chivy!!
Hope you feel better now.
That was a long time at the hairdressors. I wouldn't be able to sit that out. But well if the results are worth it. Post a picture!
It's a grey day in the Netherlands. I'm having a day off and I wonder what I'm going to do. I woke up late.
Lisa
Post a Comment