Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Day of School

Good thing I haven't been feeling sick like I did in the past week. I've been eating a lot better and I can eat without feeling really sick to my stomach. I never checked what it was but I did take a lot of medicines for it. But I am better and that's all that matters.

I started school today. It was orientation really but it is counted as my first day. I am attending an IT school to get my certification in Web Design. After I finish my courses and take the official exam, I will be be a CIW Associate. (Certified Internet Web). Then I plan to go for my Masters CIW Designer certificate. And in the Fall, I will go back to my community college and finish up my degree in Graphic Design.

I'm back to working 8am to 5pm and then I go to school right afterwards and don't leave school until 9pm. I packed a small dinner and snack to bring to school with me so, I wouldn't starve. It is going to be real busy for awhile. My husband is also going back to school too; so it's going to be a lot of studying at home. He is going back to be certified in A+. We're a bunch of computer geeks. :)

Oh man, this weekend is going to be something! It's a friend's birthday and she is having a reserved dinner at a Japanese restaurant called Fuji or Fiji, I can't remember; and the plan afterwards is for everyone to go to The Forum. Gosh, I have not gone to the clubs in so long! I think the last time was for my 23rd birthday where we went club hopping and urgh, just not a good picture of me then. I used to just randomly go and meet up with friends there and now, I'm just so scared to do that alone. And the last time at a bar and actually drank was for my "black and white" birthday party last year where I reserved an actual room. I haven't really drank since Hawaii. I only had a glass of wine here or there since. Anyway, if the husband wants to go to the club then we most likely will but if he doesn't want to then we are going home to watch some television and sleep!! Oh forgot, I did go to a bar recently for another girl's birthday in January and was required to wear a dress.. that was dreadful. But it was fun.

It's the CIAA weekend too. It's going to be crazy hectic downtown! I am not sure if I want to be in all that peopleness, crowdness and smotheringness. (3 made-up words!)

I need some sleep! I gotta get up at 5:45am.

No comments: