I have been very busy and haven't posted much or anything really. I even felt like I shouldn't even post anything anymore but writing helps.
I have just finished my courses at the IT school and will be taking my vendor's exam tomorrow at 2:30pm, if I pass, I will be certified as a web designer. And this weekend, starting Friday and ending Sunday will be younger sister's college graduation party. She is receiving a Bachelor's Degree in Public Communications from a university within our area. I created her graduation's party invitations. Her actual ceremony is this Saturday at 10am and the party follows after, however, being that we're from a tight community, we celebrate for about 3 days when it comes to parties. :) I took a couple days off work to help Mom clean, cook, etc.
May 19, I start my college courses for my major. I am not sure if I mentioned it in the other postings. I am taking 2 Summer classes and am already registered for the Fall for 3 additional classes. It will be a busy Summer this year. Then again, I don't even do much but go to work, school and spend time with my husband and my family. I honestly can't remember the last time I hung out with some friends.
Oh yea, and an old friend who I haven't spoken to for 2 years.. well, that I actually erased from my life... number AND all...., who I haven't seen or spoken to for 2 years suddenly texted me to see if I had the same number and to see how I was doing, if I was married and telling me what he's been up to (which I never asked about). I am not sure what he has up his sleeves. Whatever it is, I don't like it. I kept it short and told him I was married. Nothing else.
Speaking of the married life - my husband, my world, he's doing better.. I just hope he gets completely better. It's been since November '07 and I haven't seen him go back to his 100% normal self. But he's getting there... I just wish to see him progress quicker. I'll just end that here. Until then..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment