I've been sick since Sunday evening. I'm not sure what I exactly have but I know I do have an ear infection somewhere. I took some kind of flu medicine that a friend gave me during work and my whole body shut down, my muscles seemed to be relaxed and I became real sleepy at work; it helped but it wasn't a good idea to take it at work. I had to keep myself up the last 3 hours there. Anyway, I've been drinking warm greentea in the morning, water during the day and Theraful at night before I go to bed. Greentea helps my stomach and it appears to clean out my system. Water keeps me hyrdated through the day. And Theraful helps my sore throat, fever, coughing and whatever this sinus issue is that I have. But I can't complain, I am getting better and my husband is sick again, with a fever of 103. Worried.
I tried to constantly register for my classes for this short session for next month for school but the system kept on giving me an error. So I called up the school and they told me that I had to contact the instructor and I did but she said that the classes were full and I would have to continue to try and register weekly. I guess, if someone drops out of a class, I could be next in line to register for the class. I guess I will keep trying.
Ok, that's all for tonight. I need to take my Theraful that will knock me out and also care for my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are feeling better now! I've got a cold coming up right now. So I'm on the vitamines.
What kind of class are you trying to sign up for?
Post a Comment